Thursday, February 15, 2018

When I drive that slow, you know it's hard to steer.....

I had a great night last night, my cake turned out super yummy and pretty with the candy hearts. And dinner was amazing. I love steak and shrimp.

Ok, if I need to venture into the left lane to pass you, you are driving way too slow. I am quite content going the speed limit. I have never gotten a speeding ticket, and I don't ever intend to. So if I need to pass you, then you most definitely need to speed up!

I wanted to do laundry last night, but the new neighbor was doing hers. Apparently she didn't get the memo that I have first dibs on the machine and she needs to check with me first to make sure I don't need it. She'll catch on.

Today's Lula is a Lindsay and a Lynnae. My favoritest combo:





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Shocking, I know, but I'm not normally a hot pink girl, but I do love that Lindsey.