Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Burning bridges shore to shore....

Tuesday....I may or may not have ordered a couple of additional LipSense lip colors. There were a couple more I wanted to try and there was a sale and......I needed something fun to try to get out of this winter slump I'm in. And lipstick is definitely fun for me!

I need to invent a mobile gas delivery business that will deliver gas for your car and put it in so you don't have to stop at the gas station when it's 80 below zero. I really need to fill my tank. But it's so cold.

Today's Lula is a Classic, a Lindsay and leggings. And my new navy suede boots. I love love love these boots!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmL6N-xDalk

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

New business venture to add to our other business plans? Pedi to discuss?

Unknown said...

YES PLEASE!