Monday, February 05, 2018

Before I know it, Saturday's gone....

Another Monday.....my weekend was okay. I got a lot done. I finished my dad's taxes and got my oil changed. I did a load of laundry and finished cleaning up the mess I made with my closet. After all that, I settled in to watch the Super Bowl. I do have to admit that it was a pretty good game. It's hard when you really want both teams to lose. But I'm okay with the ending. The half time show was not the best I've seen, except for the Prince tribute. I'm very glad that was included, and I must say it made me a tiny bit teary. Prince was an amazing talent.

I got my  new orthotics and they are not terrible. It's weird to have them in my shoes, but they are not super uncomfortable. I think I'll be able to wear them. I also found a sling that I can sleep in. It's less bulky than the first one I got and I know it will help.

I booked my next trip to Cali for March. I'm very excited to both get away and to see the Princess. This time her and B are picking me up from the airport. It was hard to coordinate schedules, but I think, I got worked out. I'll be landing in CA at 11 PM. Their time.

Ok, today's Lula is leggings, an Irma and a Lindsay.



Saturday's oil change, printer shopping, and Red Lobster lunch was leggings and a Lynnae. p.s. I had the best lobster I've ever had.



My Sunday "I'm not leaving the house for anything" Lula was leggings and a Patrick. 





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwC5xfh4nfE

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

Fun fact: I've never actually been to red lobster despite my love of all things sea food.

Unknown said...

You are missing out.