Friday, February 16, 2018

Now I'm convinced that I'm goin' under.....

It's Friday!!!! I am so very happy about that! It's been a long week.

I just ordered some orthopedic shoes. I think I may be getting old. Hopefully they will help. I've started using a TENS unit on my foot and calf, in addition to the ice and night splint and stretching exercises. Eventually something has to work, even if it means orthopedic shoes.

Tomorrow morning I am going to go and help my dad figure out yet another "smart" phone. This should be an interesting experience. I'm going to have to google the phone first and figure it out so i can help him get the screen unlocked. That's where he's stuck.

Yesterday I had cake for breakfast and I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not bringing a piece to work for today. I've failed.

Today's Lula is a Lynnae and a Lindsay.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ58TVYNFro

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I need a Lindsey. You always look so cute.