Thursday, February 08, 2018

Got that kind of style everybody try to rip off.....

Tomorrow is Friday! I was sleeping soundly by 8:45 last night so I don't know why I'm so tired. A small part of me wants to care that my hair looks like I haven't brushed it in 2 weeks. But the larger, louder part of me just doesn't care. I know it's clean, I washed it last night. So that's all that matters. Combing it is optional.

Also, I spent way too long internally debating today about whether or not my leggings have black or navy in them. That's probably why I'm so tired, an early morning fight in my brain about which boots will match better. I went with black. I think I won.

Anyhow, a Perfect, leggings and a Lindsay. With black boots. Because the leggings are black. I think.







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA7AIQw-7Ms

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I want to paint it black!
(it looks black on the pictures)