Wednesday, February 07, 2018

We're fire and ice, a dream won't come true....

Wednesday!! And I see a stop at target in my future. Since it's pretty much the best place ever. I'm also seeing BLT's for dinner. I should be making a grocery list. But it's so much more fun to shop there without a list and without a plan so I can leave with eleventy-million dollars worth of items that I need.

I'm so ready to start packing for Cali! I need a vacation. I really miss the Princess, and I really need to get away for a few days. Plus, California.....

Today's Lula is a Perfect, leggings, and my new Noir Sarah. I am so very glad that I decided to try a medium Sarah. I didn't expect it to fit, but it's perfect. The large is just too long for me. Unfortunately I will be limited to only the super stretchy mediums, but that is probably good for my bank account.

Last nights LulaJammies was leggings and an Irma.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ScTb6_KHg

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I'll drink to California.