Thursday, February 22, 2018

Everybody's waitin' for me to arrive......

Tonight is my Norwex party. One of the things I'm most thankful for is the invention of online parties. Back in the day I hosted numerous Tupperware, Pure Romance and Party Lite parties. And it was always so stressful. Is anyone going to show up? Do I have enough food? Is anyone going to buy anything? Am I dressed okay? Is my house clean? Online parties totally eliminate all of that stress, and I love it! Tonight from my couch I will host a party, and I can wear my pajamas! And by pajamas, I obviously mean LulaJammies.

If you are not familiar with Norwex, it is a company that specializes in environmentally safe cleaning products. Yes, I am having a party selling stuff to clean your house. Unfortunately I cannot attest to the claims of the actual cleaning products because I have not used them. Nor do I ever intend to. Because I do not clean.  I can, however, speak to the awesomeness of items such as the stain remover and laundry detergent. They are both amazing. Like for real amazing. And the make up remover cloth is magical! And the hair turban thingy, I love that guy so much! I think my favorite item might be the toothbrush. And I love the Lip Shimmers. Yes, Norwex sells lip gloss! Anyhow, I'm sure the cleaning products are great. But I'm not going to start cleaning just to find out. I'll stick to the Norwex items I know I love. 

I can't believe that I haven't started packing yet. I need to get on it! I have a ton of stuff to bring the Princess so I have to make sure I can make it all fit. I found her a couple of super cute pairs of socks with cats on them. And she obviously needs some Lula. I'm bringing her all of my large Shirleys. She likes big and flowy. I don't.

Today's Lula is a Nicole and a Lindsay. I have a meeting and I needed to dress it up a little. And I'm still wearing leggings, just under the dress. Because Minnesota.


Last night's Lulajammies were cake leggings and an Irma. I love cake!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUptBgyzbyg

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Your norwex review is the greatest thing ever written.