Monday, February 26, 2018

Playing so long but you're still not grooving.....

Monday!! I worked from home on Friday and didn't actually get dressed until after 2:30 pm. I did a super good job of working from home and I got a ton of work done. My biggest fear with working from home is that I'll get distracted and binge watch 182 episodes of NCIS instead of working. But, pro-tip: if you don't turn the tv on, it will not distract you! So I was able to get a ton of stuff done.

My weekend was a weekend. I finally started packing for Cali. Because I thought I had 2 weeks. I don't. I leave next Sunday. Like in 6 days. 7 days.  I don't know. Do I count today. Let's start over. I leave on Sunday, March 4th and am running out of time! At least I'm now 42% packed. And my laundry is 83% done.

Including the bonuses I got almost $30 back on my latest Waltrip. (Trip to Walmart, duh!). And I didn't even really buy any things I didn't intend to buy. p.s. the Diet Dr. Pepper deal is epic! And I have a purse full of Tic Tac gum.

Today's Lula is a Julia folded under to make a top, black leggings and an AMAZING fleece Shirley:




Last night's Lula for the "Carl's death"  episode of The Walking Dead was leggings and a Lynnae.

Saturday shopping in a Classic and a Sarah with jeans. 


And finally, home from shopping and an epic LulaSuit. I've had the leggings for months and then i saw the Classic on a GOOB site and obviously needed it. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0lUeR4VdOI

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Lulasuits crack me up to no end. Seriously. Gol.