Thursday, August 10, 2006

Four teenagers?

My living room is full of teenagers. 4 to be exact. Does anyone have nay idea how many that is. Besides 4, I mean. It's lots. A house-full.

Tomorrow I don't have to be to work until noon. Or 11:15, whichever comes first. Then I won't get home until midnight or 7:30. That is going to be a long day. At least I should FINALLY be able to get that one file off my desk. Red Moose Ocean (name changed) will finally be completely resolved and I can move on to the bigger problems on my desk. My goal is to get close to be caught up. Is that even possible?

Zarah-Zou put in her vacation request. It sure would be nice if the people in charge would let us lowly employees know how they plan to deal with her absence since it really, really will affect us. But, then, why would they want to keep us informed??? Is it still a secret that in 2 weeks she won't be back into the office as an employee EVER?

Ok, off to make dinner.....

No comments: