Thursday, August 03, 2006

Only me!!!

In case anyone in the world cares, I was inventorying my make-up/facial/misc beauty products to see what I could sell on ebay once I start my own business, and I reached into a plastic container that contained a stupid disposable razor, and I shaved half my fingernail off. FYI- don't try this. It hurts. A lot.

On a happier note, I found 4 sealed Serious Skin Care products that I can sell as a set for probably $10-12 or more. Plus the $10-15 I will get for my Philosophy samples. Plus the $10-12 each that I am hoping to make from the two Pure Grace lotions I am selling, plus I have a pair of Aeropostale jeans and a t-shirt with the tags still on that I bought for less than $15 for the outfit, I can probably sell that for $25, and I have decided to let go of my only pair of expensive designer jeans. My Sevens are going on ebay. Since they have been worn three or four times, I will probably only get $30 for them. But I must pass them on to someone who can appreciate them and love them. I am going to be a hundredaire!!!

In the back recesses of my closet I found a pair of too-tight khaki ankle pants and an over-sized messy shirt. This is what I am wearing tomorrow. I just need to find my stupid black sandal's.

The Twins are up 7-1. They are so fun to watch. And it's almost time for Football Season to start. And shortly after that (my favorite) college basketball. Is it sad that little things like sports seasons bring me true joy?

My dad called to tell me that the family reunion in Becker is on August 13th. What should I bring? They said to bring whatever we brought last year, but the only thing I can remember bringing is my sister-in-law, and since her and my brother are separated, I doubt she'd want to go. Plus, I wouldn't really want her there. But what did I bring food-wise? What can I bring that is original? I got an e-vite to a jewelry party for that day. Food and bloody mary's. I was going to ask ZarahZou if she wanted to go (free food and alcohol on a Sunday afternoon? who wouldn't want to go-plus it's at the Champlin legion) But then my dad called about the reunion, and I know that that is where I should be instead of a jewelry party. I wonder how much my mom's family would appreciate bloody mary's? And why can't I remember what I brought last year? Danyelle (s-i-l) brought fruit, so I know I didn't do that. And I would have wanted to bring something better than what she brought, so what was it?? And I know that I concocted whatever my parents brought, so..... And ZickyZou can go this year. He had to work last year, so he missed it. This year he has no excuse.

Ok, I am going to go and make Zicky's lunch for tomorrow. and I need to start thinking about packing.......

No comments: