Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Toosday!

I don't have to work tomorrow, but I still have to get up at 6:00. Oh, well. after I send MissZalyssa off on the bus, I can go back to bed. Or I can shower and clean my house. We are going shopping after she gets home to finish off the school clothes shopping. She needs at least one more pair of jeans.

ZickyZou just asked me if I wanted to go to a movie on saturday night. Finally, a social life! The vikings game on Friday, a movie on Saturday. I sent Josie an e-mail to see if she wanted to go to the game with me, but I haven't heard back from her and it's been 2 hours. Obviously she did not get memo that my e-mails must be replied to within 5 minutes. Oh, well.

Next Toosday we are having a "last lunch" for ZarahZou at the Chinese Buffet. That should be fun. Plus it's cheap. All-u-can eat egg rolls! yum.

ok, off to start cleaning my kitchen....

No comments: