Friday, August 18, 2006

Thank you, ZarahZou

ZarahZou brought in bag of clothes for me to give to MissZalyssa. MissZalyssa was very happy and says THANK YOU! She very much loved them all.

On Monday, ZarahZou will be training her replacement. Hopefully he will have plenty of qualities/traits/characteristics in common with the people at work that I adore so much. Hopefully his cell phone will chirp loudly throughout the day and he will answer it and stand up and talk so loud that I am unable to continue working. I also hope he mumbles when he speaks. It would be great if he didn't know the alphabet, and if he took 18 pages worth of notes on how to use the pop machine. Oh, and I hope that Zarah reminds him that it is ultra-polite to say goodbye to his voice mail.

I will not destroy the uh, integrity of my blog by listing legitimate complaints about my job. What would be the fun in that? I am still working on leaving it at the door, but sometimes I leave work so cranky that it just kind of spills over into my personal life. That's not fair.

I invited my sister to read my blog. If you are reading it, Hi, ZerylZou. The only people that even look at it are ZarahZou and Miss Zalyssa. I tried to let ZickyZou read it, but he took it all too literally. It's like a journal/sounding board/place to just write.

I could clean my house, take a nap, or go to the store to get milk. Which should I do? Probably the milk, huh? If I go get it, we've got it. okey....................

No comments: