Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wenzday

It's Wednesday. Wed-nes-day. I do know how to spell it, but Wenzday is more phonetically correct. I ordered pizza for dinner since I just don't feel very well. (Thanks ZarahZou!) Papa Johns had a killer deal- three large one toppings for $21. What a deal!

I think that I would really be much happier if I could not feel snot running down the back of my throat. But, who knows?

I hung up 2 of my shelves. I put one over the mantle and one in the laundry room area. It looks cheap and tacky compared to the quality of the mantle, but it seems fitting since I may be just a little bit tacky and cheap.

Speaking of tacky and cheap, I am really considering going the way of stretchy pants and t-shirts as my new work uniform. The dress code is supposed to be "Professional" and according to the definition of professional dress code that I learned in college, there is maybe one or two employees total that fit the definition. I am not one of them. The parts of my wardrobe I choose to wear are more along the lines of a dressy-business-casual. Very few employees fit that definition either. Since I really want to fit in, I am going to change over to business-sloppy or even sloppy-sloppy. Stretchy pants and t-shirts would be so much easier to maintain. And so much more comfortable. And if that is acceptable, I'm in. Since we are talking about long-time employees, I am assuming that I can follow their lead. ZarahZou- are you in? Think of how much easier it would be.

And since I am getting all cranky about the way people at work dress, it is evident that I need a nap. And tomorrow I am wearing elastic waist pants and a loose big shirt with a t-shirt under it.

No comments: