Thursday, August 24, 2006

Home alone....

I just dropped MissZalyssa and her friends off at a party. I need to go back and pick them up at 8:30. ZickyZou is not yet home from work. I am home all alone and it is so nice and quiet. Quite different from work where I have to listen to Dumbledork and the new guy talk about the war (WW1, I think) and who they knew from the Battle of Gettysburg or something. Dumbledork is the smartest person in the world. He knows someone who invented the world. It was his son-in-law who used to work at a bank. When I first met him I listened to him because he is about 90 years old and he talks with authori-tye and sounds like he knows what he's talking about. In reality, he's sort of a dum-bass.

I'm still doing research on whether or not the silica gel I inhaled through my nose is going to kill me. I am writing this entry to be used in case of my demise- there was no warning on the package about inhaling it and I did not know it would kill me. I assumed that when it said "DO NOT EAT" it meant I should snort it. So, please call that one lawyer who advertises on tv. I can't remember his name, but I used to work at an answering service and we answered his phones and I talked to his son. He was nice. Or maybe call the Mesothelioma lawyer. Call someone, and sue the silica gel makers. Or just dial LAW-YERS.

What am I going to wear to work tomorrow? I want to wear my new flip-flops, but with what? I just won a lot of capri pants (4 pairs) from ebay. It would be nice if they could same-day deliver them so I'd have them tonight. I guess I could wear jeans since I still have 2 casual day stickers left.

Anyone want to go to the Vikings game with me? My only friends are my new flip-flops, my blog, and my fake Kate Spade handbag. And none of them need a ticket to get into the game.

Ok, I am going to go take a shower. I have to pick MissZalyssa up at 9:00 and then take her friends home......

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I'm your friend. Wanna go to a rehearsal dinner with me? I would gladly give up the dinner for the Vikings game, but someone who I married won't let me. What a jerk.