Thursday, March 19, 2015

All the small things.....

I feel like I am suddenly a different person. One small thing happens, and my entire outlook on life changes. Or rather, my entire outlook on ME changes. I actually RAN on the treadmill yesterday. I haven't ran since 2010. I mean I didn't run for long, only a very small portion of the time I spent on the treadmill, but I did do it.

And then I actually turned on the TV in my bedroom and tried to find a basketball game to watch. I wasn't successful, but I did try. I have not turned on that television set for at least a year. And there was some kind of problem with the connection to the satellite. But the point is that I wanted to watch a basketball game again.

And finally, I actually sought out the scale to weigh myself this morning. I couldn't find it, but the point is that I was willing to step on it and at least see what it had to say.

I think I've turned a corner and am in a really good place.

No comments: