Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lunchtime.....

Lunch today = sunflower seeds. Why? Who knows?!? Because I'm an idiot??  Because they taste good? They offer absolutely zero nutritional value and a ton of salt and fat. Just another one of my brilliant yet not so smart choices. Wow, do I tend to make a lot of those!!

I went shopping and bought the 2 absolutely cutest, most perfectest pairs of shoes. I would post a picture, but getting the picture from my phone to my laptop requires more steps than its worth at the moment.

I drank nearly an entire bottle of rum last night. (Yes, another one of my famous brilliant yet not so smart choices). Actually, I'm not hungover. I'm just tired. Maybe a nap is in order? Or more coffee and an episode of Parks & Rec. These Saturday afternoon decisions are exhausting!!

I have had a song stuck in my head for 3 days. "When I Think About Angels" by Jamie O'Neal. The second verse and chorus will not go away! I so need it to go away soon! I shall leave you with the lyrics that floating through my mind:

The taste of sugar sure reminds me of your kiss
I like the way that they
Both linger on my lips
Kisses remind me of a field of butterflies
Must be the way my heart is fluttering inside
Beautiful distraction
You make every thought a chain reaction

When I think about rain
I think about singing
When I think about singing
It's a heavenly tune
When I think about heaven then
I think about angels
When I think about angels
I think about you



No comments: