Thursday, March 26, 2015

Just another day, just another blog post.....

So I've become pretty consistent at this blogging thing. Will it continue? I don't know. It's not like I really have anything to say. But it's also not like I am writing this for anyone but myself. Maybe one day I will go back and read it and wonder what was wrong with me? Or maybe I will read it with the sole purpose of amusing myself. Who knows??

I just ordered a book called La Bella Principessa: The Story of the New Masterpiece by Leonardo Da Vinci. I am beyond excited to get it. It's the story of the analysis as to whether or not La Bella Principessa was drawn by Da Vinci. I really don't think it has ever been conclusively determined. But I am so fascinated by the work that I wanted to learn more about it. I don't know if that makes me inquisitive or just a huge dork!

Tomorrow night I am having an epic dinner with my friend Cristin to celebrate a number of things, like how I got a bonus check and a pretty decent annual review. Then we are having a slumber party at her house. This will likely involve a lot of alcohol!! And a lot of laughing and singing. Because that's what we do.

I have, quite possibly, the best friends in the entire universe!! I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. p.s. I really need a pedi-play date with ZarahZou!!!

No comments: