Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday, Monday.....

I'm very glad to be back blogging, why did I stay away so long? 

It's just another spring Monday in Minnesota with freshly fallen snow on the ground. I actually had to wear socks today. And a jacket.  Thankfully I've been in an unbelievably good mood for the past week or so. Maybe it's all the healthy eating and exercising?? Maybe it's being back to blogging? Maybe it's just that the stars have aligned and ZennieZou is back!!!

I fell to 2nd place in the bracket thing I'm in. If I wasn't at work I would try to figure out if it was numerically possible for me to win, but that just seems like a lot of work. I don't want to have to work while I'm at work! I'm just going to ride it out and be surprised with the results. 

In a hilarious turn of events, my manager has gotten onto the "ZennieZou gives ZarahZou awesome homemade presents" bandwagon, and he has given me something that I can use to create a most perfect gift for her. Now I just need to figure out exactly how to use it to make the Best! Present! Ever! I'm so lucky to have friends that not only tolerate, but encourage, my wacky dumb gift giving. Thank you ZarahZou for being so fabulous! 


No comments: