Friday, March 27, 2015

You make me wanna....

Its finally Friday!! Actually this week has not been bad. And tonight is going to be awesome! Dinner with C-C-W and then girls night at her house! I think I need that. An escape from real life for a while. And a break from all the brown rice and chicken. actually, to be honest, eating healthy has not been completely terrible. But I do so miss cupcakes!!

I can't decide if I should do some actual work or make a grocery list. Or continue looking at this huge zit in the mirror. That's the bad part about exercising, it makes me break out. I am almost 40 years old, I should not have to deal with both wrinkles and acne!

I know better than to weigh myself every day, but I just can't help it. Yes, I have a lost a few pounds. But it makes me mad that the scale doesn't reflect all of the work I've done with exercising and eating right. But I know that the scale is merely a number and the real progress is measured in inches and cholesterol readings. But I want to see the reflection in the scale, too! I've been here enough times to know that the scale is not the most accurate measure of accomplishments, but I can't help wishing. Maybe I need to set up a sticker chart and then every day that I eat well and exercise I can add a sticker? Because, yes, I'm a kindergartner who needs visual incentives!

OK, still need to decide between work or grocery list. I think I will get some coffee while I try to decide if I should do some work while I'm at work.

No comments: