Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ninety miles an hour, One kiss every minute, It's my favorite car, As long as you're in it ......

So every once in awhile, really, really super good things happen. Overwhelming wonderful things. Things that make you feel honored and humbled and filled with joy! I have been fortunate and blessed enough to have 2 things of this magnitude happen to me! Well, 3 if you count anything having to do with cupcakes!!  ;)

First, C-C-W added me into a facebook group with Zecky and Zean. I am so happy to be included in this group. All 3 are some of the most wonderfullest people in the entire universe. I am so lucky to have them all in my life!! We have lots of groups, so it may not seem like a super duper huge thing, but to me it is. I just feel so special to be included in this. They have been friends for so very long, and I'm so happy to have infiltrated!! Thank you!!

And second, ZarahZou asked me to be one of the Godmothers to her newest adorable munchkin. This is a great honor. The very instant I met ZarahZou, I knew I needed to be her friend!!! She is the very first person ever to make me giggle uncontrollably! And it was probably about something really super dumb, like emailing IT to ask about inserting credit cards into the disk drive. Or Break Bucks Scholarships!  Or family heirloom snow globes! We have laughed about so many things! Thank you for bestowing me with this honor!

In case no one ever wonders, most of my blog titles are songs or lyrics to what I'm listening to when I'm typing. What would I do without youtube or iTunes? And why does Stepping Stone by Lari White keep getting deleted on youtube? I've listened to that song more than every other song ever.

It's almost 9:30. I am going to bed. Tomorrow is Wednesday!And I am going to wear sandals!!!! Maybe.

No, I don't care where we go
As long as you take me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pl1yBCkYKU

No comments: