Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday, I'm in love.....

I have been listening to Pandora a lot, the 80's stations are fantastic, especially the 80's country one. I'm rather sick of the limited selection on my ipod, so being able to turn on Pandora before going on the treadmill is so very awesome. That way I can sing along as I walk. And I've even been listening to The Cure again! In fact, I'm listening to Fascination Street as I type. What a great day!

I decided I am going to again start eating super healthy. I have a friend who did a brown rice and chicken diet and lost a ton of weight (although she didn't actually need to lose any). I so wish I didn't hate chicken. But I'm going to eat it anyway.

Bracket update - I know it's only Friday, but I am in first place! There is no prize or money involved and its just for fun. But it's fun to be in first place for a few minutes =)

No comments: