Monday, March 30, 2015

If you always do what you've always done.....

On Saturday night I reconnected with my old bff ZammyZou via FB messenger. He knows me so well, and gives the most honest (and harsh) advice ever. Harsh only because he doesn't tell me what I want to hear, he tells me what I need to hear. And I think I need that sometimes. If only things were easy! 

I had a HORRIBLE weekend as far as eating healthy goes. It started out Friday night at dinner with C-C-W. We went to this fabulous hibachi place and the fried rice is so very delicious. This was followed by 3/4 of a bottle of rum and a cupcake. Then Saturday morning breakfast from McD's. And then pizza at night. then ice cream and brownies. And finally taco's last night. It was all so delicious. and so very unhealthy. But it's Monday so I am back on the brown rice and chicken thing. 

I have tried 180,000 times to turn off twitter notifications on my phone, but it just won't work. Apparently I am doing something wrong, but I have followed the directions exactly as written. I rarely even go on twitter anymore, but I don't want to have to uninstall it. 

This morning I hit the snooze button about 47 times too many. I just did not want to get out of bed. I slept super well. Thank you, Trazodone. I could even take a nap right now! 


No comments: