Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hindsight is 20/20 and All That Jazz.....

So, in retrospect, a townhouse was probably not the best idea for a place to live. We are just too loud. And by we, I do not mean me!! I love not having to shovel or mow. I love the lower property taxes we pay. I love the small, condensed sized. But.....I do not love the neighbors being so close. I do not love having to be so quiet. I do not love the other residences of my household being so loud. The pros and cons lists are each a mile long. But at the end of the day they don't really matter, because this is where we live and we must make the best out of it. We are stuck here, this is our home.

I've used up all the internet on my phone listening to youtube songs and playing Bingo Blitz. How am I going to go 2 days without music? I mean, I know I can sing to myself, but I sound so much better when I am accompanied by the background music.

Ooooooh, today I get to eat the brown rice, turkey ham and cauliflower!! I am way more excited than I should be, especially since I am having nearly the exact same thing for dinner tonight! But all these changes are working, and I feel really good, so its worth it!!

No comments: