Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Decisions, decisions....

I have a decision to  make that I am dwelling on  way more than its worth. I just can't decide what to have for lunch today. The options are brown rice, turkey ham, and cauliflower or brown rice, turkey ham, and green beans. I just can't decide. Maybe I should post pictures and a poll on my facebook and let the masses decide?? I fear I won't get any work done until I figure this out. p.s. the one I don't choose today will be my lunch tomorrow.

Can two negatives ever equal a positive outside of math and science? If you're making a pros and cons list, and the cons way outnumber the pros, what if you can't focus on anything besides the pros? What if the cons are so huge and so major, but you just keep trying to push them aside? What if the consequences of your choice are so life-changingly huge that you just want to live on the pros list for a bit longer?? What if the cons are so horrible that you can't even face them but the pros are so wonderful you don't want to let them go? How do you choose when there are winners and losers no matter which choice you make? What if no matter what you choose you are not going to win? How do you decide the lesser of two evils? Dammit, I'm just going to go with the green beans today. I will deal with tomorrow when it comes.

No comments: