Tuesday, March 31, 2015

When stars collide like you and I, No shadows block the sun.......

It's an Elton John kind of day. But then, couldn't every day be an Elton day? Yesterday I listened to a lot of Sara Evans and Billy Joel. I set up my own personal facebook group to post my favorite songs in. I'm the only member of the secret group,  I'm not sure many would appreciate the diversity of my musical tastes. Plus, it's a lot of country love songs....

I have a friend who is going through a hard time at the moment, and I hope he truly understands that I am here for him. I know I can't fix anything, but I can't help wanting to. There are very, very few people I let into my world. I just don't like letting people close., So very few people "get" me. But he does, I think. So, Cupcake, you are very, very, very important to me and I'd do anything for you.

I think I might need to quit watching Parks & Rec because I love it so much and don't want it to end. Ever. I hate getting to the end of my favorite shows because then they are gone. I'm thinking next I might rewatch either How I Met Your Mother or Will & Grace. Oh, these decisions.....

Ooooh!! James Taylor just came on the Elton Pandora station. Must sing along!!

No comments: