Thursday, May 19, 2016

And then the jukebox plays a song I used to know....

Thursday!! This week is nearly over. I finally have a working computer. Now hopefully I can avoid doing whatever it is that I did to break the first 2. Fingers crossed!

Not to complain, but my allergies have been awful this week! The worst they've been in a long time.

Last night I had Leeann Chins. Pretty much my most favoritest dinner ever. And then M made a surprise special dessert. It was not only yummy, but it was like one of the nicest things anyone has done for me in a long time. I'm so lucky!!

I've still got a long way to go with this cribbage thing. I'm really enjoying the game, but I can't seem to win in real life. I did successfully count a 20 point hand, but that's about the highlight of the night. I lost 2 games. I've been so worried about which cards to put in the crib that I haven't really focused on the pegging part. That's what I need to work on. But it's not over!! I will figure this out and eventually I will win!!



No comments: