Wednesday, May 11, 2016

And what I can't say in a letter....

Traffic was terrible today. But at least being stuck in my car gave me a good opportunity to have my own personal Air Supply concert. And can I just say that I was awesome! I even tried to give myself a standing ovation, but I can't really do that when I'm constantly slamming on my brakes.

Last night The Princess and I had dinner with M. And dinner was FANTASTIC! My steak was absolutely perfectly cooked. Like to the exact second! It was so yummy and I ate way too much. The crab legs were super good. Then we played Scattergories. It was fun. All in all it was a great night. The Princess and M seemed to get along great. That makes me happy!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooo lets play that one next!!! Maybe this weekend?? Another trip up north to my Aunts perhaps?