Monday, May 09, 2016

You should know that I don't need nothin' that money can buy.......

Monday.....I had an excellent weekend. On Friday night I played Scrabble with D2 & M. It was fun to hang out with D2, and I'm glad that I can hang out with 2 of the most important people in my life at the same time. That makes me happy!!

After that scrabble game, we went back to M's and played another game. I'm not going to use the fact that I was super plastered as an excuse to losing. I was getting beat so horribly that I actually resigned the game. M was up by about 200 points after 5 turns and I couldn't put together more than 3 letter words. And now I know better than to accept a scrabble challenge after several drinks because all the tiles look the same. I shall never make that mistake again!!

Saturday M attempted to teach me to play cribbage. I still have a lot to learn, but I think I'm catching on. My biggest problem is that I need to use my fingers to count to 7. How can I do complicated algebra problems successfully, but I can't do simple addition without props? I really, really think I like the game. But I need to better understand the scoring. There are so many way to earn points. I need to find a way to remember them all. This is going to take some time. I've been reading some articles online, and I think they will help.

My nails are AWFUL!. But I removed the polish and painted them clear and even though they look horrible this should help my cuticles. I hope. I will still away from polish until they heal. I guess I've got to just not care how they look.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhh so sweet hmmm....D2??