Monday, May 02, 2016

I've taken my bows And my curtain calls....

Monday night, but I will consider this my Tuesday blog post since I'm going into work late. I'm taking the princess to the DMV to renew her permit. Or get a state ID. One or the other.

Last nights Scrabble game was a draw due to a disagreement on the interpretation of the rules. And on whether or not luv is a word. I say it is. And I'm always right. And the game was close enough for one word to matter. But if you don't think it's a word, then you need to challenge it at the time!! I think I found a formidable opponent, and I think there may be many more Scrabble games in my future. Obviously I will not let any be as close as last nights game. Anyhow, I'm super enjoying the fun I have playing. And M is a really good player! (not as good as me, but is anybody??) =)

We've sorted out the rules and will rematch soon!!

Ok, it's 10:30 and I still have to decide what to wear to work tomorrow.


No comments: