Sunday, May 15, 2016

Out of me, into you yeah....

Sunday night.... I decided I should blog tonight since my new work computer won't be in until tomorrow afternoon. I got a virus of some sort and they told me I can't use so they are building me a new one. It's bad I got a virus, but it's good to get a new one!!

I had a great weekend. Very low key, super early bedtimes, and very little alcohol. Me and M put together a 750 piece puzzle Saturday morning. It took like 4 hours and the last piece was missing. But that's okay, it was still fun!! I got beat by 50 points in scrabble and I have no excuse this time. I only had one drink, I just got outplayed. I am really not good with making 7 letter words. Something to work on, I guess. And eggs Benedict for breakfast!! Yum!!

On my way home yesterday some old lady read ended me. I'm fine, she's fine, and our cars are fine. Except for some little paint chips on the back of mine, but very, very minor. It just made me a bit cranky because I had to stop and get out my car. Im just glad we were both fine.

I'm super excited for all the upcoming concerts. I love Def Leppard!!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woooooowhooooooo can't wait baby