Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I understand about indecision.....

It's Wednesday! Weight Watchers at work started yesterday. I was quite dismayed to see the number on the scale. But thankfully I have M who I think is going to be extremely supportive on this journey. I'm so fortunate!! The new program is quite a bit different from the older ones. The oatmeal I used to eat for 6 points is now between 9 and 11 due to all the sugar. And since I only get 30 points a day, I will not be eating it anymore.

I have the perfect shoes to wear with the top I have on, but I couldn't wear them because my shoes from yesterday gave me blisters. So now I'm covered in bandaids and wearing slides.

I heard last night that my brothers ex-wife took her life this past weekend. Although I haven't talked to her in a number of years, it makes me feel so sad. I was her maid of honor and I planned her bachlorette party. I don't know what she was going through, but I wish I would have known and could have helped somehow. Now there are 4 kids without a mom. That's the saddest part. Those poor babies.




No comments: