Monday, May 02, 2016

'Cause we have no doubts where we belong.....

Another Monday.....It started out fantastically. Tegan tripped me down the stairs. I am going to have a wonderful bruise on the back of my ankle. I guess the good news is that it only hurts when I breathe. Thank you, Teegy-Bear!!

I had a pretty good weekend. C-C-W and I had a Prince tribute that involved cake and releasing purple star balloons. And she got to meet M and that went well. That makes me happy.

So M decided he wanted to play scrabble with me. I tried to tell him he didn't, but he was convinced that he could beat me. I am not very good at many things. I can't follow directions or read maps, drawing straight lines, even with a ruler, is challenging for me, I can't walk without tripping over air. But I can play word games. Very, very, very well. Thankfully, M is good at losing. And I have someone who is still willing to play scrabble with me after losing!! This makes me deliriously happy!!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will have to play I would like to think im good, until I played against a certain someone! lol