Thursday, May 26, 2016

But you know that there's nowhere that I'd rather be than with you here today.....

I woke up thinking it was Friday. Or at least hoping it was Friday. But it's not. Maybe tomorrow.

2 full days of Weight Watchers and I've stayed completely on plan. I have a feeling that Tuesday is going to result in a pretty significant weight loss. At least 5 pounds. But I guess it will really depend on how I do this weekend. I'm catching on as to what the higher point items I should avoid are. Like anything with sugar. A piece of French Silk Pie from Bakers Square is 30 points. My daily point allotment is 30 points. I don't see French Silk Pie in my future.

I so badly want to paint my nails. But I also know I should wait just a bit longer. I don't want to go through the icky cuticle thing again. But I miss pretty polish.



No comments: