Thursday, May 05, 2016

Then she won't need the salt or the lime anymore.....

Ugh!!! So the balance with T-Mobile on my cracked phone is still over $200. I'm determined to use the broken phone until it is paid off. Hopefully I won't crack it any further. But I guess we shall see!!

I walked outside this morning and saw the lilacs and realized why I have been sneezing and coughing and dripping snot. My allergies are TERRIBLE! And I hate lilacs. I love most flowers, but lilacs really mess with my allergies and plus they smell like snot. I want to love them, they were one of my moms favorites. But I hate what they do my allergies.

Speaking of flowers, the ones I got on Saturday are still beautiful. I love looking at them, they are so pretty!! And they make me feel happy!! I like feeling happy!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh love that you got flowers girl!!! So sweet