Friday, May 27, 2016

Sometimes you gotta stay in.....

FRIDAY!! I am so ready for a nice, long, relaxing 3 day weekend. So hopefully that's the way it goes! The only challenge will be having to avoid alcohol and having to eat within my points. I've done well the first 3 days, so there is no reason I can't continue. Even with all of the weekend temptations like yummy breakfasts and crunchy snacks. I will stick to carrots and water. I can do this!!!

I've been fighting with Bingo Blitz for the past week trying to win the final collection item in one of the rooms. The game will just not let me win it so I can move onto the new room that just opened. I've been playing slots to try and level up, but when you get to such a high level you need so much xp to level up that it's nearly impossible. I guess if this is my biggest problem, I should be happy with my life. But I'm still cranky about it!!



No comments: