Monday, May 23, 2016

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you

Monday!! I had a pretty good weekend, but it wasn't nearly long enough. At least I have a 3 day weekend to look forward to. And only half a day of work today! The Princess is starting her GED tests today. I really, really, really hope she does well. She needs this for a lot of reasons, but mainly for her self confidence. Fingers and toes crossed!

M has been building things to display his plants in, and is doing a fantastic job. The window shelf thing looks so super nice!! I'm super excited to see all the finished work, but I have the feeling that it is going to be a continuous project. Which is great! We named 2 of the plants, and they seem to be very happy in their new home outside the bedroom window.

I think I may have hit the snooze button about 17 times too many this morning. It's so hard to get up sometimes. I went to bed relatively early-ish, but I still just did not want to get up.

My cuticles are getting so much better. I really hate the thought of polishing my nails, but I miss the pretty colors so much! Maybe I will give it another couple of weeks.




No comments: