Friday, November 10, 2017

An image of you and of me and we're laughing and loving it all......

It's Friday!!! 2 pieces of great news to share - first, I almost left the office yesterday without a pile of jackets and sweaters. I got all the way to the door, then I remembered and turned back. My closet at home is now filled with my cool-weather wear. So I didn't wear a jacket today even though it's 14 degrees so that there was zero chance I'd leave it in the office. Smart thinking, Jennie!!

Secondly, I went through the Target Black Friday ad, and there is not one single reason to venture out at 3 am. I was slightly intrigued by the 20% off coupon, but then that would just lead to more unnecessary spending. I need to save my money my Lula and lip gloss.

And it's Friday!! Yes, I will be working all weekend. But it will be from the couch. My only real plan is lunch on Sunday with an old friend from high school. I haven't seen her since the Senior Party. We were very good friends in 8th-9th grade until we got into a bit of trouble together and she wasn't allowed to hang out with me anymore. Then I moved so we could hang out again because I was no longer the "troublemaker from the trailer park"since I moved to an actual house. So we hung out again through high school and then lost touch until Facebook. She was always the absolute sweetest person. I deeply regret not keeping in touch with her, she was so very nice. But I shall see her on Sunday if we can coordinate schedules. There are very, very,very few people I would give up a Vikings game for, but she is definitely one of them!

Today's Lula is a slate blue and cream Irma, jeans and a sweater from Target. But really, the outfit is made by these amazing studded boots! I love love love them! I was not a fan of studs, but The Princess talked me into buying them because they were on sale and she loves studded stuff. And they are so comfortable and cute!







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9694K85Xc8

No comments: