Tuesday, November 28, 2017

But could you walk and talk at the same time?

Another day....I guess I'm doing okayish today, trying to focus on work and trying not to think too much. I have a lot I want to get done today. Back to Cali in a week and a half. I'm so very thankful to be able to take vacations and go places and to see the Princess. We are doing Christmas when I get there, so I need to make time to mail her presents out there. She is easy to shop for, but B is impossible. I ended up getting her a pair of moccasins that AlyOhh said she'd like and some Norwex stuff. Because who doesn't like cleaning supplies??

C-C-W told me yesterday that the funeral is being planned for Friday. I hate funerals so much. But I know I need to go. L-C was always so wonderful to me. There entire family is always so nice. I hate that they are going through this.

Ok, to happier things. Today's Lula is a burgundyish Amelia. I'm still on the fence about Amelia. It has a zipper in the back (and pockets!!) which is super nice. But it also makes me look like an over-inflated beach ball. Give and take, I guess. I paired it with a Target sweater and boots.



Last nights Lula was a pair of leggings and an Irma.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ZlzkXSf5A

No comments: