Wednesday, November 08, 2017

The double vision I was seeing is finally clear.....

Wednesday!! I went to bed last night before 8:00 because I was falling asleep on the couch. I went right to sleep, so I should be well-rested today. Today my work goal is to get through every single one of my 11,000 emails.                                       

So I have a work lap top that I hook up to use on dual monitors. I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and it worked great for a few months, but now it keeps errorring out and telling me that the USB device is not recognized. And apparently errorring was not a word. But it is now, so feel free to use it. Anyhow, I'm getting frustrated with having to unplug and plug back in the USB thingy. I need to find a fix. That will be this weekends mission. Maybe I just need to buy a new one??

Today's Lula is something new for me, I went with leggings, an Irma and a Monroe. I've never worn a Monroe before because I'm not a huge fan of fringe. I originally bought this one for the Princess because she loves fringe. But she needs to downsize her wardrobe, so I decided to keep the ones I bought her for Christmas because I think she needs cash instead of clothes. So, this Monroe matches the leggings so perfectly that I had to wear it. I could learn to like fringe if it's going to match this well.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV8NHsmVMPE

No comments: