Thursday, November 09, 2017

She'll be there when you hit the ground....

Thursday....I had to stay up until 9:00 last night because I was watching Iron Chef. I knew Bobby Flay was going to win (because he's Bobby Flay) but I still had to stay up and see who won Battle Thanksgiving Leftovers.

I do this super dumb thing where I wear a jacket or heavy sweater into work and then leave it there (on accident) when I go home. I have quite the collection of jackets and sweaters here. And none at home. I'm super brilliant sometimes. So today my goal is to remember to bring home at least some of them. Because it's getting cooler out.

Today's Lula is an awesome hot pink Carly with green trim, fun leggings, and a $6 Wish app sweater. The leggings are more because it's 14 degrees outside. Only a little shows because of my high boots.








https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxcDTUMLQJI

No comments: