Tuesday, November 21, 2017

But it won't be there if you can't deal with my mind......

Tuesday....I spent last night shampooing the carpet. All I wanted to do was sleep, I still don't feel 100%. I have a ton of extra snot. Yuck!!

I was planning on wearing a Carly today, but then I remembered that I have a ton of work to do and I want to be comfortable so I went with leggings and an Irma. Now I can sit however I want and not have to worry about a dress riding up and showing off my hot pink lace. Or solid gray cotton.

Today is a striped Irma and solid black leggings:



Last night I'm not entirely sure if I matched. Or clashed enough to match. But Miss Mari, the pre-teen fashion diva, says that I matched. So I'm going with her opinion. She's fashion. And plus it was around the house for cleaning and it was comfortable. A striped Irma and striped leggings:




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2H6pTtEVlo

No comments: