Monday, November 27, 2017

You got yourself into your own mess.....

Monday..... I didn't get any work done this weekend. I meant to, but I just couldn't. I'm so sad. C-C-W's mom passed away on Thanksgiving evening. L-C was just the absolutest sweetest, most wonderful person. She always made me feel special. This is a horrible loss to me, her family, and to the whole world. I will forever treasure the beautiful thank you card she sent me just a few weeks ago. It was so beautiful. She had a wonderful soul and I'm a better person for having known her.

Not many people make such a huge impact in your life, but she is one of those people. I'm thankful she is no longer in any pain, but I wish I could have seen her one last time.

It's going to be hard to concentrate on work for a while, but maybe it will take my mind off this sadness. I feel so bad for C-C-W. I know what she's going through, and I know there is nothing I can do to help ease her pain except be here for her.

Although it feels wrong to post my outfit of the day, I know Lois would want everyone to go on and do things that make them happy. So, today's Lula is a hot pink Perfect, leggings and a white, glittery Lindsay.



Add caption

Thanksgiving's Lula was a pair of purple polka dot leggings and my Diggs jersey. Skol!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM

No comments: