Monday, November 13, 2017

I knew him forever in a minute (hey)....

Monday! I'm hoping today flies by because I may or may not have stayed up a little too late playing Words with Friends. I didn't have enough time to wash my hair so I used the baby powder "trick" that I first read about in a Sweet Valley High book 100 years ago. And I have yet to perfect it. Or even get mildly good at it. I always end up looking like I dumped baby powder on my head. But today I don't care because I'm tired.

I had a great weekend. For starters, 7-2!! And I met up with MPS for lunch. I haven't seen her in a billion years, but she is just as sweet as ever. We had a good lunch. And I'm glad to hear she's doing well. And now she's probably doing even better because I gave her a pair of LulaLeggings.

I was able to pick up some amazing Lula for M's kids for Christmas. They are going to be super stylish! I'm actually probably pretty close to being done shopping. The Princess asked for cash, so I'll give her some in addition to the LulaLoot I got her. Super easy.

Today's Lula is a solid red Lynnae, a beige Lindsay and leggings.



Yesterday for lunch with MPS I went with a solid blue Lynnae, a Lindsay and leggings:

And Friday night's Lula was a solid green Irma and one of the first pairs of leggings I ever bought with pinwheels and birds. I didn't know they had birds on them or I never would have bought them. But they are perfect with this Irma:




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCjNJDNzw8Y

No comments: