Monday, November 06, 2017

Chasing dreams since I was fourteen....

Monday! That extra hour of sleep went a long way towards making me feel like I may actually get better someday soon. I'm trying not to whine, but I'm still snotty and congested and coughing. It's getting old!

I had a pretty good weekend. I worked for several hours on Saturday morning and then  painted the pantry Saturday night. Including the ceiling. Which is a huge challenge for someone that's 5'3. But I got it done and it looks great. New shelves went up and a pantry organization system is in place.

I decided that since the Vikings weren't playing, I needed a Sunday morning pedicure. So I met ZarahZou at this awesome place in Richfield and got my toes made purpley. Then I splurged on a Salted Caramel Mocha Latte from Starbucks. It was good. But way too expensive. It cuts into my Lula and Pedi budget too much. Priorities, people!!!

I ended last night with the new Walking Dead episode and then went to bed.

Today's Lula is a fabulous, colorful Nicole with a Lindsay over top.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM

No comments: