Wednesday, November 22, 2017

You fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into.....

Wednesday!! Or Friday!! Or Thanksgiving Eve!! Or the day before a 4 day weekend!! Whatever day it is, it's a great day! My training session yesterday afternoon was very helpful and we worked through a lot of the issues I'm having with the new system. I'm mostly doing things right, I'm just scared I'll break something. But the trainer assured me I won't, so I'm taking him at his word.

I do still have a lot to get done, but I feel a million times better about it.

I miss my co-worker Zindy. She retired a few weeks ago, and she was my go-to for things like having a piece of lint in my hair that I couldn't get out. Now I have no one to help me with this important crises. Thanks for abandoning me, Zindy!!

Today's Lula is a yellow Lynnae, a sheer navy Lindsay, and my festive feather leggings. They seemed appropriate for the upcoming holiday. The yellow felt like a bit much so I added the Lindsay to break it up a bit. I think it works. But it was hard to find boots that match.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE

No comments: