Monday, November 20, 2017

Some boys try and some boys lie but....

A Monday that is sort of like a Wednesday.....My weekend was pretty good. I got a ton of work done, the Christmas tree is up, I wrapped several presents, I ordered a few presents online, I made an extra $15 on the Ibotta app, and the Vikings are 8-2 and held one of the best offenses in the league to 7 points. Could not have asked for a better defensive showing. I'm getting excited. I was wearing Diggs, so I guess I will continue to wear him as long as we're winning!

I tried really hard to get a pair of solid black leggings for C-C-W's mom, but I didn't have any success. I will keep trying, I would love to gift them to her. I did manage to score a solid black Carly from Cherie. I can't wait to wear that one!

Today's Lula is a cream colored Perfect, leggings, and a purple (Skol!) lace Lindsay.


Saturday's trip to the grocery store was a black and white Irma and solid black leggings.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p-lDYPR2P8

No comments: