Thursday, November 02, 2017

Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning?

I think today is Thursday, but I'm not entirely sure. It's been a very long, very busy week. And being sick doesn't help that much. I am really liking our new management system, even though I haven't really had a lot of opportunity to work in it. I'm still trying to get October closed out in the old system. And there have been so many meetings and conference calls.

Today's Lula is a solid red Lynnae, Rose leggings, and a navy Lindsay. I am so in love with Lynnae. I only have 3 of them, but I definitely need to add more to my Lula collection. And I love the look of a Lindsay over a Lynnae. Lynnae's are a bit shorter than Perfects or Irma's, so the Lindsay helps to cover up a bit more of the "backside" and dresses it up a bit. I never really thought of pairing them together, but the super-phenomenal LacyLu from VIP Dolls was wearing the combo on a show and I was sold! And these leggings!!! This outfit is fantastic!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3VTKvdAuIY

No comments: