Thursday, November 16, 2017

I can understand how you'd be so confused, I don't envy you.....

Thursday.....I worked for 3 hours last night when I got home, but I got a lot done. I also managed to lock myself out of the system twice by forgetting my password. Which is the same password for everything and I type it a million times a day. My brilliance is at an all-time high.

My hair is super staticky today. And that is apparently not a word. But as long as I know what I mean.

Today's Lula is a Carly, a Lindsay and the Disney Rose Beauty and the Beast leggings. I've had these leggings forever but have never worn them because I didn't have the perfect top. But this Carly works great!




Last nights Lula was a pink and bluey-gray striped Randy with solid blue sleeves and leggings. I want to love Randy, but I hate the inconsistency of the fit. This 2x fits like a large. And I have 2x's that fit like 5x's. They are supposed to run the same as traditional sizes, so I should definitely be able to wear a large or extra large. But I can't.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts

No comments: