Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal suicide.....

Tuesday....I had super good intentions of getting a lot of work done last night, but instead we worked on the pantry and then watched MNF. I wanted to see how the packers play without stupid Aaron Rodgers. I'm happy to say they suck with or without him. I'm sorry he's hurt, but he still gets paid.

I heard We Didn't Start the Fire on the way to work this morning. That song was like a 6 week long Wikipedia black hole for me trying to research some of the things he talks about in the song. I'm sort of an expert on Thalidomide now. Super useful knowledge. But seriously, some of the stories behind the lyrics are fascinating. And it's true that "we" didn't start the fire, and there will always be something happening. The remake of this song in 30 years is sadly going to involve shootings at concerts and churches and schools, a racist, sexist president, and a huge sexual assault scandal in Hollywood. The world just sucks sometimes.

Onto my happy:

Last nights Lula was a super comfy solid Randy and digital roses leggings.

Today I am wearing a Julia for the first time ever. I originally thought I was too beach-ball-shaped to wear a Julia since it's a sheath dress. But sizing up means it doesn't fit super tight, and plus who cares? Who cares if I look like an overstuffed sausage? If that's your shape, then own it! I do not get dressed for anyone besides me. Nor should I. As long as I am comfortable and nothing inappropriate is hanging out, then who cares? Anyhow, so today is a Julia with an AMAZING sweater material Lindsay.  It's a bit too big, but matches so well that I had to wear it.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

No comments: