Wednesday, November 15, 2017

We're friends worldwide, breakin' all the rules...

Wednesday!! Mission accomplished! Kind of. I managed to keep my necklace on the entire time I was at work yesterday. However, I did leave at 11:15 to work from home for the rest of the day. Something in the HVAC malfunctioned and the ceiling was making a loud banging noise. I could deal with that. But then smoke started pouring out of the ceiling vents. A lot of smoke. So we spent over an hour outside while the firefighters and maintenance people did their thing and cleared out the smoke. But the office smelled like burning plastic so I decided to just go home and work where it smells like cigarettes and Netflix.

I got a lot done yesterday afternoon and I think I might finally understand processing agent commission in our new system. Fingers and toes crossed!

Today's Lula is a black and white Irma, black pants and black fake-suede boots. I love the pattern of the Irma, it's striped with a floral design over.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoG5jJ3E8rg

No comments: